Sunday, 31 July 2022
Referee Ready done. What's next FAQ
Sunday, 27 March 2022
Meet Cameryn: here to help with your game reviews
There are two non negotiable's in referee progression: physical fitness and game reviews. Both are totally in your control, but the VRRA is here to help where we can with both.
Meet Cameryn our newest team member, ready to record your games! You wear a GPS tag and a radio, and Cameryn will follow you. Our goal is to get Cameryn to record games that aren't caught by RV recordings, and to give you footage to help with your game reviews.
If you're new to game reviews, start with the Game Review Summary that is on the Library page, or talk to a referee coach. If in doubt send a message to vrracoach at gmail dot com.
Sunday, 20 March 2022
2022 Training day, time, and place
- Feb and March - Albert Park (Power House ground)
- April and May - Holmesglen Reserve (Quins ground)
- June, July and August - Albert Park (Power House ground)
Monday, 14 February 2022
Training warm up
Training on your own? Training with VRRA mates when Shannon and Amber aren't there?! Here is the warm up routine to get you started!
Wednesday, 2 February 2022
2022 Season underway - fitness, registration, and annual update
And with a blink of an eye... its February already. Time get stuck into rugby:
- Fitness - Join your referee colleagues at Noel Clarke Field (Power House Rugby Ground) 6:30pm Mondays
- Registration - go to https://myaccount.rugby.com.au, sign in, go to Register, search for Victorian Referees, click all the buttons.
- Annual update - 26th Feb @ Moorabbin, put it in your diary - better still go to the calendar on the right hand side of this page and add our google calendar to your google calendar.