Sunday, 26 January 2020
Save the dates and enter your unavailability in RAS now
As you have already read the calendar ;) you know that the annual update is Sun 23rd Feb (@ Quins) and the Dewar Shield kicks off 18th April.
In addition to these:
- Preseason Cup (senior teams) in Shepparton 14 and 15 March
- Schools and Juniors KO 2 May
If you are not available, remember to update RAS:
- Sign in to https://myaccount.rugby.com.au
- Select RAS from the left hand side menu
- Select Unavailable dates and enter the days.
Friday, 17 January 2020
Go to https://myaccount.rugby.com.au/choose-registration
and select your own account to register. Enter "Victorian Referees" when searching for your club, and answer the questions. Typically if nothing has changed since last time you registered, keep clicking next until you get to the end.
For help on this process download the Rugby Xplorer Registration Guide.
Tuesday, 14 January 2020
Fitness Training Jan and Feb
Our time at the Power House rugby ground in Albert Park will start in February - so we have a light start for you until then:
- Saturday 18th - Run Fawnker Park (across road from hospital) followed by brunch (see Facebook)
- Monday 20th - Tan Run - meet at the Tan Pillars at 6:30pm near the Swan St Bridge
- Monday 27th - take the day off its a public holiday!
- Monday 3rd Feb onward - 6:30pm start at the south eastern end of the grounds. Optional dinner outing afterwards.
Monday, 13 January 2020
Season 2020 Planned Calendar
Time to start moving and thinking rugby. See attached the planned season calendar which includes training, education and social events. From February we aim to be back at Albert Park for training, and our education sessions will be at Bell's Hotel. Of course there may be some adjustments as we proceed, but this should give you plenty of notice to plan.
View this calendar 3 ways:
- On the left side of this webpage
- If you use gmail / google - view the calendar with this link
- Download and print this 2 page colour coded PDF
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)